Type II Water Purification System
Two in One!
Pure and Ultrapure water.
High purity water quality 15 – 10 MΩ×cm.
The complete system in midi-format.
For daily needs of 100 to 500 litres.
For example, for
- Rinsing lab glassware
- Supplying autoclaves, clinical analysers
and ultrapure water systems
- Preparing and diluting buffers reagents
tissue culture media
- Sample preparation for analytical methods
- General biotechnology applications
Ultrapure Water ASTM type I, 18.2 MΩ×cm.
TOC 1 – 5 ppb
Direct dispensing of Ultrapure water.
Even for the most demanding and sensitive
In the Biosciences
- For molecular biology and microbiology work
- In the preparation of cell and tissue cultures
- In PCR, DNA sequencing
In Analytical Chemistry
- Organic and inorganic trace analysis
- GC-MS, ICP-MS, GF-AAS
- TOC Measurements, IC
In Routine Laboratory Work
- Analytical procedures
- IC, AAS, ICP-ES
The TKA LabTower EDI exceeds the standards
ASTM type I and type II, CAP, ISO 3696, BS 3997, CLSI.
The benefits in a nutshell!
Two in one!
- Reverse osmosis + EDI water purification
and high purity water tank
- Two systems, but only one unit
- One on top of the other instead of alongside
- Perfectly tuned to each other
- Formally a unified whole
Two ways to draw water!
- Directly from the system via a dispensing tap
with sterile filter (ASTM I)
- From the tank for direct supplying of autoclaves,
analysers, washing machines (ASTM II)
Built-in state-of-the-art techniques!
- Water pretreatment with activated carbon/prefilter
and hardness stabiliser
- Pressure pump for direct supply to autoclaves,
analysers, washing machines
- Microprocessor control for automatic operation
- Permanent monitoring of all important parameters
- Automatic return to the operating mode after
- Potential-free contact for fault messages
Highest hygiene security!
- Automatic recirculation of the water in the tank
across a special polisher module
- Protection against bacterial growth even on long
Stock high purity water safely and conveniently!
100 Litre tank module!
- Up to 100 l water on call
Sterile vent filter/tank overflow
- Two safety filters prevent internal contamination
by microorganisms from the surrounding air
- Option: CO2 absorber that prevents increased
TOC value by drawn-in CO
Volume display/Float chain
- Fully automatic level regulation for percentage
volume display of the tank content
- Float chain with adjustable volume content
- Serves to protect the high purity water from
bacterial growth during standstill and safeguards
the low conductivity value
- High purity water resistant, opaque and food-safe
Tank level control indicator!
TKA LabTower EDI. Water purification with High-Tech.
Combination of electrodialysis and ion exchange processes.
Electrodeionisation, EDI in brief, unites two proven technologies for producing
ultrapure water: Electrodialysis and ion exchange (IEX). The great technical thing
about this: In contrast to conventional ion exchange, in which resins must be
chemically regenerated, EDI utilizes an electric current for continual resin
System components LabTower EDI
|EDI 15||EDI 30|
|ASTM I Conductivity in µS/cm||0.055|
|Resistivity in MΩxcm at 25° C:||18.2|
|Flow rate up to l/min:||2|
|TOC value in ppb||5 – 10|
|TOC value in ppb with optional
|1 – 5|
|Bacterial level in CFU/ml with
|Particles (> 0.2 µm/ml) with
|Optional with ultrafilter: retention of
endotoxins, RNases, DNases
|ASTM II Conductivity in µS/cm*||0.067 –0.10|
|Typical resistivity in MΩxcm*:||15 - 10|
|Pure water production at 15 °C, l/h:||15||30|
|Silicate removal, %:||> 99,9|
|TOC value, ppb*:||< 30|
|Operating pressure in bar, min./max.:||2/6|
|Supply voltage:||230 V/50Hz|
|Power consumption kW:||0,25|
|Feedwater connector:||d8 / R 3/4”|
|Ambient temperature:||+2 °C - +35 °C|
|Dimensions W x D x H in mm:||450 x 580 x 1500||450 x 580 x 1500||450 x 580 x 1500|
|Weight in kg:||58||58|
* with < 30 ppm CO2 in the feedwater
- TKA Smart2Pure and Smart2Pure 12 For small volumes. But of highest quality! Highest quality - instantly and fresh. TKA Smart2Pure and TKA Smart2Pure 12 This is the password for c...
- TKA Reverse osmosis systems Systems and components for units up to 40 l/h TKA ECO 40 Permeate performance at 10 °C: 40 l/h Operating pressure in bar, max.: 14 ba...